Skip to content
Back to top
- Goals Statement (future link)
- Résumé (future link)
- Program of Study (future link)
- Executive Overview of the Portfolio (future link)
- Artifacts (future link)
- Annotations (future link)
Professional Goals (ECI 511)
- Apply newly learned instructional design skills and effective uses of technology to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of my K-12 Spanish classroom.
- Become competent in the skills and mastery necessary to become a K-12 Technology Coordinator, including the prerequisite steps I need to take in order to work in this position.
Professional Competencies (ECI 511)
- Acquire the skillsets and familiarize myself with the expectations of instructional designers for K-12 education.
- To be able to follow the ADDIE instructional design process in order to create learning modules, training sessions, or professional development opportunities for teachers.